The HomesteadThis beautiful, large cabin has a very useful internal space of exactly 30 square metres and a ridge height of under 2.5m and therefore, in most circumstances, would not require planning permission or building regulations*. It is incredible to think that a building this size could be built in your garden within 6 to 8 weeks without seeking planning approval, which can be costly and time consuming*. We offer this building in a single skin 45mm thick timber wall or in an overall 140mm thick twin skin wall with an optional insulated cavity. There is enough space to make a games room one end, with a chill out den in the other, for example. The choices of how you divide this space are endless so why not give Johnsons a call today and arrange for one of our site visit specialists to come and visit your garden and leave you with a firm quotation. The pictures don’t do this cabin justice, so pay us a visit We are here to help you make an informed decision on a cabin to suit you.
*please visit www.planningportal.gov.uk to check to see if you may require permission.
- Available in a Single 45mm thick Timber wall or Twin 45mm walls with cavity that can be insulated
- 28mm tongue and groove floorboards
- Tanalised floor bearers
- 19-22mm tongue and groove roof boards
- Double glazed only
- 4 x single casement windows
- 1 x set of double doors
- Apex under 2.5m (8'2")
- 30 sqm internal floor space!
- Fantastic cabin for multi-use such as garden home gymnasium at one end and children's play room at the other
- 8.43m x 4.18m